Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I signed up for your music service through itunes for 9.95

Customer Question

I signed up for your music service through itunes for 9.95 per month
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: I understand that it's supposed to access from the icloud but it seems as though my icloud is not directly connected to my phone. It's posssible that I may have 2?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: OS X El Capitan
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Connected phone and accessed icloud but songs aren't there and no backups from itunes
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

OK so you paid for Apple Music Service for 9.96, then after that, were you trying to access your apple music on a different device but it was not allowing you to do so?