Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I signed up for your music service through itunes for 9.95…

Customer Question
I signed up for...

I signed up for your music service through itunes for 9.95 per month

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

I understand that it's supposed to access from the icloud but it seems as though my icloud is not directly connected to my phone. It's posssible that I may have 2?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

OS X El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Connected phone and accessed icloud but songs aren't there and no backups from itunes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

OK so you paid for Apple Music Service for 9.96, then after that, were you trying to access your apple music on a different device but it was not allowing you to do so?