Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Says that "Your Apple IK has been disabled." ID, Not that I…

Customer Question
Says that "Your Apple...

Says that "Your Apple IK has been disabled."

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

ID

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I know of. Can't update any apps either.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Everything I could find, ICloud has canceled my subscription and I can't renew it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that I've asked about two things. Computer not working right and "Clean my Mac not helping either.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try reseting your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

I've already tried that at least 4 times and I can not reset my password. I'm told that I no longer have an Apple ID but that is not true.
No, you have already charged my card twice and still I have not been helped. In addition I was forced to purchase a monthly membership for $20 a month.
How can I cancel all those charges and cancel that membership?

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

You will have to contact Apple directly please go to : http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/contact/

To cancel your subscription click here : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you