Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Says that "Your Apple IK has been disabled." ID, Not that I

Customer Question

Says that "Your Apple IK has been disabled."
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: ID
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Not that I know of. Can't update any apps either.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything I could find, ICloud has canceled my subscription and I can't renew it.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think that I've asked about two things. Computer not working right and "Clean my Mac not helping either.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try reseting your Apple password, click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I've already tried that at least 4 times and I can not reset my password. I'm told that I no longer have an Apple ID but that is not true.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, you have already charged my card twice and still I have not been helped. In addition I was forced to purchase a monthly membership for $20 a month.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
How can I cancel all those charges and cancel that membership?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Please feel free to ignore the offers for Additional Services. They are automatically sent by the website.

You will have to contact Apple directly please go to : http://www.apple.com/support/appleid/contact/

To cancel your subscription click here : ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-cancel-my-subscription-hl

Thank you