Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This phone belonged to my Granddaughter she passed away

Customer Question
This phone belonged to...

This phone belonged to my Granddaughter she passed away nov.2016. phone is locked in find my phone. I don't have a clue for pass words to open.. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Probably 3 yrs old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Been going on for a few months. Haven't tried any thing

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris