Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

In final cut pro the stabilization is not present in the…

Customer Question
In final cut pro...

In final cut pro the stabilization is not present in the Video Inspector.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Sierra

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Searching on the net

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
What do I need to do in Final Cut Pro to make the Stabilization function available in the Video Inspector?
9/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Are yous still needing help?

I solved the problem on my own already and would like a refund of my $40.

No problem, I will mark your ticket for a refund. Have a good day!