Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't download google drive to my macbook pro 2015. I get…

Customer Question
I can't download google...

I can't download google drive to my macbook pro 2015. I get I get run script "void(0)" and that's all. nothing else happens. I'm using safari to try to download google drive

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

2015, mac os 10 11 6

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think all updates are installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have google drive on my iMac. No problems there.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/9/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Usually this is a java error that is happening and it could be that java is blocked within your safari on this computer but not the other. If it is not that there are some other things to test. Do you mind if I remote into your mac to assist?

Remember there is a 100 % guarantee for a refund if you are not satisfied and if I can't fix it.

I would like to check your safari extensions, your java on your mac, internet plugins, etc. Please let me know.

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .

Thanks anyway. Problem solved.

OK thank you for the update. Take Care.