Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I upgrade my browser? I have a mac, I reasonly

Customer Question
How do I upgrade...

How do I upgrade my browser?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a mac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I reasonly switched to google chrome but keep getting messages from my bank that I am using a outdated version

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

On your Mac, please click on the Apple menu at the top-left corner and then click "About this Mac."

On the window that comes up, what's the OS version listed?

10.8.5
Cancel this order. I am not paying 45.00 and then another $39

OK, and do you know the model/year of this Mac?

PS: Please ignore the automated remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session; instead we can continue conversing on this page itself.

Could you let me know the model and/year of this Mac as well? (It should be listed at the same info screen)

Mike, Mac Medic