Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I CANT RETRIEVE MY APPLE ID PASSWORD. MONTHS AGO I THINK.

Customer Question
I CANT RETRIEVE MY...

I CANT RETRIEVE MY APPLE ID PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

MONTHS AGO I THINK

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

ALL OF IT, ON MY PHONE , THE INTERNET, IT WILL ASK ME FOR CC IN LONGER HAVE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, ITS A PC NOT MC

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

You can reset your Apple ID here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

You have 2 ways to verify that it is your Apple ID.

You can send a confirmation email to the email account associated with the Apple ID, or you can answer security questions.

If you have tried any of that and have questions please let me know what happened so I can try to help out.

If not please try the link I've given above and go through that process, you can reset your Apple ID password *****

Many thanks!

David, Mac Support Specialist