Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I locked myself out of my phone bc i forgot my password and…

Customer Question
I locked myself out...

I locked myself out of my phone bc i forgot my password ***** I am trying to restore through itunes it is saying it cannot bc a value is missing

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

7s just got it a few weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Since last night i tried going to icloud and i guess my phone is offline so i cant do it that way

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am on a mini mac at work but it is connected to my itunes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

I'm sorry for the delay in picking up your question, I have just come online.

Have you tried to restore the iPhone using Recovery Mode?

If not let me know and I can help you with that. Many thanks!