Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to sync my ipod with my itunes music and it

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to sync my ipod with my itunes music and it won't add or delete anything even though it has plenty of data usage available

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

No idea

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have a mac

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is this the first time you are trying to sync the iPod with your computer ?