Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Ive been playing gummy fro for over two years and now I

Customer Question
can't pull it up. It...
Ive been playing gummy fro for over two years and now I can't pull it up. It tells me to push green arrow to reload and it doesn't . What can I do?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris