Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's Pandora. I upgraded to Pandora Premium on April 12,

Customer Question
It's Pandora. I...

It's Pandora. I upgraded to Pandora Premium on April 12, 2017, and It hasn't started yet. I keep getting popups about signing up.

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

? Not sure what up

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

My husband takes care of all that. How do I check?

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't tried any.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
On July 12,2017 to Pandora Premium and July 18th was charged for Pandora Plus. Then on August 12th I was charged 12.99 for Premium again and on Aug. 18th for Pandora Plus again!!?? What is going on??
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I get my bills from Apple and I ordered the Pandora Premium on July 12, 2017. The order ID is MS5BKLVY75, if this would help figure this out.
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 8 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

First, please click the link below and then enter the username and password ***** your Pandora account and try to login:

click here

If you can login please let me know if it says that your account is a Premium account.

If you need help with login or determining if your account is a Premium account after login please let me know.

Do you still need further assistance?

I don't have a Mac! I have an iPhone!Suzy

Ok thanks for that additional information.

When you login to your Pandora account does it state that you have a Premium account?

syseng
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer