syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Systems Engineer with over 18 years experience in configuration, integration and troubleshooting
13852270

It's Pandora. I upgraded to Pandora Premium on April 12,

Customer Question

It's Pandora. I upgraded to Pandora Premium on April 12, 2017, and It hasn't started yet. I keep getting popups about signing up.
JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?
Customer: ? Not sure what up
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: My husband takes care of all that. How do I check?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried any.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
On July 12,2017 to Pandora Premium and July 18th was charged for Pandora Plus. Then on August 12th I was charged 12.99 for Premium again and on Aug. 18th for Pandora Plus again!!?? What is going on??
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I get my bills from Apple and I ordered the Pandora Premium on July 12, 2017. The order ID is MS5BKLVY75, if this would help figure this out.
Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

My name is David.

First, please click the link below and then enter the username and password ***** your Pandora account and try to login:

click here

If you can login please let me know if it says that your account is a Premium account.

If you need help with login or determining if your account is a Premium account after login please let me know.

Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

Do you still need further assistance?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I don't have a Mac! I have an iPhone!Suzy
Expert:  syseng replied 1 month ago.

Ok thanks for that additional information.

When you login to your Pandora account does it state that you have a Premium account?