Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Mac Book Pro from 2010 and the back under the key…

Customer Question
I have a Mac...

I have a Mac Book Pro from 2010 and the back under the key board is gets quite hot.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Pro and what operating system are you running?

Os10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None for the heat

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

The boot time is very slow as well.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.