Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot my password. ********** I pad 2013 model, I had my I…

Customer Question
Forgot my password. ********** ...

Forgot my password. **********

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I pad 2013 model

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I had my I pad cleared because I couldn't get the photos off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris