Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Locked out of Apple iPad don't remember iCloud password.

Customer Question
Locked out of Apple...

Locked out of Apple iPad don't remember iCloud password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never have

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am just locked out of my iPad it was given to me as b-day present and was set up for me when I use my Apple ID that I use for renting movies or books it says goes to activation lock then it shows iCloud.com I'd and wants me to put in password.and I don't know it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue. To reset your Apple (iCloud) password, please click on the link below:

https://iforgot.apple.com/ enter your email address, then click on Continue at the bottom, and follow the onscreen instructions in order to reset your Apple password.

Let me know the results
Thank you

Has everything worked out, Do you still need help please?

hello,

Has everything worked out ? do you still need help please?