Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone 6 doesn't charge. It looks like something is wrong…

Hi, my iPhone 6 doesn't...
Hi, my iPhone 6 doesn't charge.
It looks like something is wrong with charging port because during last time charging wasn't working properly It required adjusting cable.
I don't have apple care.
Is there anything I can do on my own?
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

First, try removing any debris from the charging port on the bottom of your iPhone, try a different USB cable or charger, try a different outlet.

If your iPhone still won’t charge, restart it, and let it charge for a half hour. If the problem persists you will need to take it into a local Apple store and they can quote you a price to repair the issue.

Thank you

Ok, thanks.

You are very welcome, If you have a moment please rate my answer by clicking on one of the stars, Positive rating are appreciated.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer