Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an imac 2015 and i attempted to wipe it and now i…

Customer Question
Hello, i have an...

Hello, i have an imac 2015 and i attempted to wipe it and now i cannot reinstall ios

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

Ummm i bought it to "do video editing" in December. my brain just never got it

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes all updates are installed. ok I did the cmd r thing and Erased somthing under the fusion drive in the utilites

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Reading on the internet i've tried to use the buttons in front of me

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No its relativley straight forward i am PC literate ok

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 11 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What happens when you reinstall ?