Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My 6 iphone is dark and does not light up when charging. 6s…

Customer Question
My 6 iphone is...

My 6 iphone is dark and does not light up when charging

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

6s 1.4 mos

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just started 10 min

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/8/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 11 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPhone, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? Is there anything showing on your iPhone's screen now?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,