Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just noticed that my Contacts icon is missing. Don't know…

Customer Question
Hi! I just...

Hi! I just noticed that my Contacts icon is missing. Don't know how it would have gotten deleted. Is there any way I can get my contacts back?? Thanks, Nicki

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

6 plus year old I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just now. I looked in all of my icon groupings thinking it got moved somehow but I think I must have been holding the screen funny and the 'delete' X came up on all my icons.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

On your iPhone, please open up the APP STORE app first.

Search for "Contacts" using the search bar/icon at the top, and then click on the cloud icon next to the listed Contacts app to restore the app. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen. This should do it.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page > Submit. Thank you,