Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

N on my iPad is upside down preventing me from using the…

Customer Question
N on my iPad...

N on my iPad is upside down preventing me from using the keyboard. The screen also won't rotate.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And have you had problems with this keyboard in the past?

Where we I refined that info I have the 12". Screen and I bought it few months ago. And no I haven't had this problem before

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just what friends have told me using settings

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 11 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. On your iPad, please press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check.

- Does that do anything? What is "N"?

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you,

How is it going? Does it do anything when you try the above step?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,