Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get mail, Latest for iPhone 7, Updates occur by wifi,

Customer Question
Cannot get mail Technician's...

Cannot get mail

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Latest for iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Updates occur by wifi

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Repeated reboots and reset of cox email parametters

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yesterday was first day of failure after year of use

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris