Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It's got a system lock code, Not sure 🤔, I've had it two…

Customer Question
Hi it's got a...

Hi it's got a system lock code

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Not sure 🤔

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've had it two years took it to apple and they are not interested

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to unlock my mac

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Your Apple MAC is showing a System Lock code on the screen - is this correct?

Thanks

Kris