Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am trying to download the latest version of QX. I've paid…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to download the latest version of QX. I've paid for it, but I cannot get an activation code.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Imac

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes ... a new operating system ... to OS X El Capitan

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris