Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of computer experience, CISCO certified
30970729

I bought a Mac tunefab and received a registered code. My

Customer Question

I bought a Mac tunefab and received a registered code. My tune fab rejects the activation.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: Macbook Pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Please note I a MacBook Pro that is partitioned into 600gb Mac and 200Gb Windows 10. I have registered a tunefabconverter for Windows 10...all works well...except the converter will not convert all my iTunes. So I bought another tuneful converter Mac but temporary 30 day app will not accept my activation code.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Not much... My registered name or ID is David Frank for both converters.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of except editing my ID to be different for both APPs
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Where did you purchase TuneFab from?

What is the rejection message that you are getting when you try to activate it?

Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thanks for your reply. However, I have solved the problem myself.
Dave