Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Every time I try to get onto FB, my password is always

Customer Question

Every time I try to get onto FB, my password ***** ***** denied. Reset, get on, denies next Time. What is wrong
JA: When did you last use the account?
Customer: Within the past 15 m
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm a novice at this, but just want to not have to use a pw each time.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and
enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

If that does not work, please fill out the facebook account recovery form at :

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=disabled, select yes. Please enter as much details
as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Facebook account. Then facebook will verify your account and contact you later.

Let me know the results

Thank you