Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Every time I try to get onto FB, my password is always

Customer Question
Every time I try...

Every time I try to get onto FB, my password ***** ***** denied. Reset, get on, denies next Time. What is wrong

Technician's Assistant: When did you last use the account?

Within the past 15 m

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm a novice at this, but just want to not have to use a pw each time.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, If you have not tried yet, please go to https://www.facebook.com/recover/initiate and
enter your email address (or mobile number, etc) and click on Search to see if you can reset your facebook password.

If that does not work, please fill out the facebook account recovery form at :

http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=disabled, select yes. Please enter as much details
as possible (also enter your mobile number if you have) to prove that you are the true owner of the Facebook account. Then facebook will verify your account and contact you later.

Let me know the results

Thank you