Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I get photos out of the cloud to print them at a

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get photos out of the cloud to print them at a store kiosk?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

I phone 7. 1 month old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Never tried to retrieve photos from cloud before. Went into settings to try different clod icons. Nothing happened. Don't know what steps to take.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris