Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My tel #*********** is dead as the door nail, dellxp my

Customer Question

my tel #*********** is dead as the door nail JA: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running? Customer: dellxp my other #`s are working JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: no JA: What troubleshooting have you tried? Customer: discnect and reconect JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: it has been woking up to about 10Am

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I`ve been waiting all day for some answers ! again this morning I`d used the phone #,than suddenly went dead in the middle
of the conversation.the next thing I`d called the billing Dept (on an other line--also mag-icjack ) and were told what all My Acc`t.s
is in good standing,and I`d called You--about nine hrs.-ago By the way nether phone have outgoing massage namely
the(###) ###-#### and (###) ###-####,and I``ll be grateful if You could correct them,whlle You`re at them. Thanks Jim
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I`ve done some experimentation on my own and found the part of the( magic-jack-plus ) that plugs in-to the A>C. being defective
If You send Me a replacement in an exchange,i`ll be O>K. please let Me know,also make the correction on both #`s for outgoing
massage, Please Reply,and thanks again Jim
Expert:  Kris R replied 1 month ago.

Would you be able to give me the serial number of it please?

Thanks

Kris