Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I WAS PLAYING A GAME AND IT WENT TO ACTIVATION LOCK AND I…

Customer Question
I WAS PLAYING A...

I WAS PLAYING A GAME AND IT WENT TO ACTIVATION LOCK AND I DON'T REMEMBER MY PASSWAORD

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

About a year ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried many pass words

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the make/model of the device you are having issues with?

What email do you have attached to it?

it's a ipad mini***@******.***
no

Ok, give me just a few minutes to investigate.

Is that email linked to your apple id?

are we done

Ok, let me know if you change your mind.

Have a great day!