Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It just got hung up and a spinning wheel is on, macbook air…

Customer Question
It just got hung...

It just got hung up and a spinning wheel is on

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Macbook air 2017

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook air? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it in the month of may this yr. i haven't tried any troubleshooting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Exactly when is it getting hung up? When you try to turn it on?

Please let me know