Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

E mail, Not sending for last two weeks, now not receiving…

Customer Question
E mail, Not sending...

E mail, Not sending for last two weeks, now not receiving since the 4 th. Pop up window asking for IMAP password ***** window asks for SMPT password. Has previously worked since 2007

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Never. I dont know how

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Never, dont know how

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Never don't know how

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Called AT&T They don't understand apple

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Which email program are you using? And with which email service is it connecting to?

Please let me know

Thank you