Mac

Connect one-on-one with a verified mac support specialist who will answer your question

Richard, Apple Software Engineer

More related answers
All mac support specialists are VERIFIED
Problem when saving a PowerPoint 2008 file as a PDF. When
Mike, Mac Medic
Problem when saving a PowerPoint 2008 file as a PDF. When I save my PowerPoint 2008 file as a PDF, the text/font comes out wrong in the PDF -- kind of looks degraded (thinner, darker). I've tried chan… read more
The screen to my iphone just went blank - not completely blank,
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Associate Degree
The screen to my iphone just went blank - not completely blank, but all I see is a large light blue rectangle, with a blank darker blue bar at the top of the screen and a blank lighter blue bar toward… read more
I received the IPod for Christmas and my nephew downloaded
Vinod Menon, Support Specialist
I received the IPod for Christmas and my nephew downloaded information from his Ipod to mine; now I can't update and wonder how to change the apple code information so they all reflect my name and my … read more
So many companies are publishing their messages in light gray.
Mike, Mac Medic
So many companies are publishing their messages in light gray. blue, purple and green, etc. I cannot reade them. Is there anyway i can change these messages to black?… read more
Apple wireless keyboard not working after battery replacement, why?
Daniel, Mac Genius
Apple wireless keyboard won't work after battery replacement. Green light comes on for 2-3 seconds and then goes off and stays off.… read more
Hi, I have just bought a new iMac and have got most things
Daniel, Mac Genius
Hi, I have just bought a new iMac and have got most things set up and working OK. However, I don't seem to be able to open Hotmail, Skype of the ebay log in screen when using Safari. I've downloaded F… read more
Hi Ashik, Since you solved my Excel problem, for which I was
Ashik, Master's Degree
Hi Ashik, Since you solved my Excel problem, for which I was very grateful, a new problem has surfaced. I have a feeing this is connected to the prevuious solution. When I try to "save as" an existing… read more
I am running Office 2008. I have a problem where all the text
Mike, Mac Medic
I am running Office 2008. I have a problem where all the text in a document appears to not be there at all. All I see are some squiggly lines on a white background when I open a doc in Word. In a PPT … read more
I have my Macbook hooked to a mini-dvi/hdmi adpt, then it is
Mary
Mary, Digital Printing Consultant
I have my Macbook hooked to a mini-dvi/hdmi adpt, then it is hooked to my hd plasma flat screen... it runs very slow when I try to watch streaming video..… read more
why does canon mp600 printer not print in same text size as
Brandon M.
Brandon M., System Administrator
why does canon mp600 printer not print in same text size as on word processing document. It usually comes so small you can not read it.… read more
My Apple Mouse has suddenly lost its ability to double click/highlight
robgranholm
robgranholm, IT Administrator and Support
My Apple Mouse has suddenly lost its ability to double click/highlight a word. This is very awkward. Do you think this is a mechanical problem--i.e. I need a new mouse? or a software issue? Also, as a… read more
Ive created a web site in iWeb. When it goes live it looks
Jesse
Jesse, Apple Consultant
I've created a web site in iWeb. When it goes live it looks fine on my Mac in both Firefox and Safari. When I view on a PC there are several glitches. Some type runs off the page, the pix are distorte… read more
I recently transitioned from PC to Mac. I own the Imac with
Daniel, Mac Genius
I recently transitioned from PC to Mac. I own the Imac with the 10.6 os. When scanning documents to pdf, the file size is huge. Didn't have this problem with PC. I have tried scanning from preview whi… read more
How can I improve the text clarity on my iMac It is not sharp,
Travis
Travis, Director of Design
How can I improve the text clarity on my iMac? It is not sharp, clear at all, and tiring to read for an extended period of time.… read more
I got my first apple computer Mac power book, how do I get
Daniel, Mac Genius
I got my first apple computer Mac power book, how do I get the print bigger on all the dialog boxes (the standard type is very small?… read more
i have the second generation white imac... it wont turn on.
MacTechTrainer
MacTechTrainer, Associate Degree
i have the second generation white imac... it wont turn on. the white light in the frame is lit but the screen just stays black. i tried everything on the mac website to no avail... help… read more
my mac colours have gone very vivid & harsh & it effects all
Ashik, Master's Degree
my mac colours have gone very vivid & harsh & it effects all photos & desk top etc. Anyone know why, I havnt altered anything!… read more
Have a Canon iP4300 configured with an Apple IMac with a 2GHz
Rob
Rob, Mac Computer Tutor
Have a Canon iP4300 configured with an Apple IMac with a 2GHz processor with Mac OSX software. Will only print in black and very small font. All of the printer cartridges have red lights (not blinking… read more