Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone and an apple computer. I have been getting…

Customer Question
I have an iPhone...

I have an iPhone and an apple computer. I have been getting messages on my iPhone saying that iCloud doesn't have enough storage to back it up. I've heard one can back it up on the computer, but I don't know how to go about it. Would you please help! Thanks!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

The iPhone is an i6S, I think.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I usually do updates as they come on my phone, but haven't on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went to a Telus store where I bought the phone, and asked about it. They gave me a paper with instructions on how to do the "transfer", but it wasn't successful.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Not for now. Thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you have iTunes on your computer?