Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I forgot my password for my I Tunes Store and I Cloud

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password ***** my I Tunes Store and I Cloud account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

This is on my I Phone 7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I went to the Apple store they told me to call you for help.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I've been trying to reset my password ***** just can't get there, all that happens is that my phone is looked up for security reasons.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That's about I can explain for now.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Click here: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Enter your Apple ID and follow the prompts to reset your password.

If you have any questions, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Just give me my refund, I think I've had it with Apple Customer Service. Been to Apple store three times and have never had any fix for my problem.

Sure, please call our customer service at 1-***-***-****

I do not want to pay the extra costs of $30.00 dollars!

There is no charge to call our customer service at 1-***-***-****

I will rate you when I receive my final answer from you !

Did you see my response on how to reset your password *****?

No I didn't see anything, where do I find it?

No I don't want to switch to remote assistance

Josh, Mac Support