Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Dropped my I phone 6 display is 5 vertical white lines on…

Customer Question
Dropped my I phone...

Dropped my I phone 6 display is 5 vertical white lines on screen and phone does not work. Any answers

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone 6?

Not sure what you mean. Not techno. Spanish phone via movie star

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 6? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Probably about two years ago not tried anything

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 11 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Unfortunately, the only way to fix that issue would be to have it locally repaired because the screen/digitizer will need to be replaced.

The average cost of that repair is around $150-$250 depending on the company.

I am checking back up on you about your issue. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 5 stars and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.