Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple ID has been disabled. Don't know may dont know. I…

Customer Question
My apple ID has...

My apple ID has been disabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

Don't know may dont know

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I moved several buttios on iphone because i was loading a game

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to use my password ***** it didn't work

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
9/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

If this isnt working for you, you can try the below steps:

I would suggest syncing your ipad first, with itunes on your computer. This will make a backup that we will need later on in these repair steps.

Heres how https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201253

Once you have synced the ipad, next.. We need to restore the ipad to factory default settings.. Heres how to do that

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201252

Once complete.. last of all, we just need to restore your data from a backup.. Heres how to do that

https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht204184

That page shows you how to restore from icloud and itunes as well..

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know! And if all goes well please remember to return and click and submit a 5 star rating to show I was able to assist you.

Please rate this solution with the 5 star rating to close out as it is the only way i am listed as successful and credited by the companies ledger of solutions finished. If you need further assistance, just leave a reply and we will continue as opposed to closing out the question and email updates between us. Do NOT RATE yet if you still need assistance, just reply with where you got in the steps that you ran into an error

Thank you,

~Franklin