Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

Show me how to download iTunes into my loptop? HP Probook

Customer Question

show me how to download iTunes into my loptop?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your laptop, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Probook 4540s
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: don't know
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 month ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

On your computer, go to this website --> https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

Click Download Now button and this will download the iTunes file. Open the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install it. Let me know if you have any difficulty installing it

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.