Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I need to get on the phone with someone that can hold my

Customer Question

I need to get on the phone with someone that can hold my hand and help me on many levels
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: phone
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Self help
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have had the same email through my comp[any for 12 years. It was through a private server. I resolved my business a year ago and continued to use the email. my ex partner just shut bit down and I no longer have access to the email I have been using for 12 years. I created a gmail email act and I cannot figure out how to use it on my MacBook Pro. I can't figure out how to set its up on my computer to make it user friendly. I don't know how to easily merge with my contacts or send documents stored on my computer. I would rather not have to sign in with a pass code every time I use it. I keep getting error messages telling me someone is trying to access my account when its me that is the only one trying to access it. I would like to put a default message on my old email telling people about my new one when they try to Email me but I think since the server was shut down, I can no longer do that. Perhaps there is a way to send an announcement out to everyone in my contacts. how do I sink my email on my MacBook with my cell phone? How do I make my Gmail account my default email? The list goes on...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris