Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My ipad says i need to activate it but i've had it forever,

Customer Question
My ipad says i...

My ipad says i need to activate it but i've had it forever

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

10.3 i believe cant remember exactly

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it 3 years ago it's been working fine but i just opened it and it's says i can't activate it until i put in my apple id i've done that multiple times and i turned it off and turned it back on

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
9/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: David, Mac Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
David, Mac Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** to JustAnswer. I am reviewing your question and will post a reply ASAP.

Your iPad has been locked because of too many failed attempts at entering the passcode.

When you enter the Apple ID and password ***** happens next?

Does it say the password ***** *****?

Thanks in advance,

David.

Mike, Mac Medic