Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need my password for ITunes. Learning every day about the…

Customer Question
I need my password...

I need my password ***** ITunes. Learning every day about the capabilities of my phone even tho I've had it for several years. Just don't know how to find out what I used a long time ago.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Don't remember, a long time ago. My grandaughter helped me at that time and did it all. She's now away at college....help

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

? none

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
9/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 10 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

You will not be able to get your old password ***** you can reset the password

I can help you with that? What is your apple ID (normally your email address)