Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Macbook air and i bought MS office for it a few…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Macbook air and i bought MS office for it a few years ago. Unfortunately, Word has been accidentally. Excel and Powerpoint still ok.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how old is your MacBook Air and what operating system are you running?

I'm running Mac OSX 10.7.4 and the computer is five years old

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to reinstall the Word software that was accidentally trashed

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is it still in trash ?

What version of Office did you buy ? 2011 or 2016 ?

Do you have the downloaded Office file or the disc ?

it is not in the trashi think it was version 2011i don't have the disk or file any more
Can you tell me how to get Word back?

Are you sure it is deleted ? Search Word at the top right searchbox (Spotlight - the magnifier icon)

If you don't see it, then you can redownload it. Go to this website --> https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/office?ref=macdl&culture=en-us

Enter the product/licence key and this will download the Office installation file. Open it and follow the onscreen instructions to reinstall it.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you until we fix the problem

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

please standby while I try to go on the website, where will I find the product/licence key?
I can't find my product key or pin. I can buy it again and reinstall for less than I paid for your advice. I am not satisfied and would like my money back, I didn't get the fact that I had to pay 40 pounds, it looked like I was only giving you a 5 pound deposit. I require a refund please, as I feel I was mis sold this service by the website not being clear

I'm sorry about that. If you bought it from online, then the key should be in your email or you can get it by logging into your microsoft account. Since you are not satisfied, you can contact the customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund you.

Remember, I'm only a tech in here who only answer customer's questions. I don't decide any prices or don't have access to your financial details, so I can't process refund myself. So email to customer support and they will do full refund.

And please don't rate the answer bad or poor or ok or anything to process refund. Close this page without rating and ignore all rating requestions.

Best Regards,

Ashik, Mac Technician