Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am still having trouble with my iPhone 6s connecting with…

Customer Question
I am still having trouble...
I am still having trouble with my iPhone 6s connecting with calendar information through iCloud. Do you have any suggestions?
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/29/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there

What is the issue you are having with it?

Please let me know

Thank you

I can't seem to get it to connect and update my calendar. I check the settings I'm aware of and they say I have iCal on for iCloud, but my phone onlyshows appointments that I've entered on the iPhone, not those from my computers.

Ok, which device cannot connect to your calendar? The iPhone?

the iPhone

Thanks

Go to settings, iCloud

Is the Calendar option enabled?