Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPhone, Macbook and HP desktop. I would like to…

I have an iPhone, Macbook...
I have an iPhone, Macbook and HP desktop. I would like to link my calendar (or a calendar) between all three devises so I don't have to enter my appointments 3 times. Is this possible?
8/29/2017
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Where is your calendar currently residing?

Please let me know

Thank you

The most updated is on my Macbook. (iCal).

ok, what you need to do with this is to store it on an online service.

The best is to use iCloud for this.

So you go on the computer to www.icloud.com and update the calendar there

Make sure to sign in with the same apple id you used on the iPhone, and on the iPhone go to settings, icloud and make sure calendar is enabled so it synchs it

Let me know how you go please

Richard, Apple Software Engineer
ok so I have the iCloud data, date reminders etc. showing up on my Macbook and HP, but my iPhone isn't updating. I checked in settings and calendar was enabled with icloud. Any other suggestions? Although it sent my code to sign in the new computer for iCloud. Now the iPHone is asking for approval, but no other computer is receiving an access code.