Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Unable to write to library iPhoto library, iPhoto is on my…

Customer Question
Unable to write to...

Unable to write to library iPhoto library

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IPhoto is on my Macbook air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Air? What have you tried so far?

Tried to go into Disk utility and option command hold to repair iPhoto no luck

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?

Relabelled iphotoxxxxx xxxxx now its gone!!!

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mac
OSX 10.9.4
Wife's computer........hard disk comepletely full!
Put xxxxx xxxxx on IPhoto and now it is missing
8/24/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Is the issue iPhoto will not open?

Please let me know

but iPhoto now relabelled as xxxxx xxxxx and can't contents
can't find iPhoto...help???!

ok, you say the hard disk is full, so this is going to be one of the issues.

Can you start by removing as much data as you can from the Mac please.

Let me know when you have