Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It was fully charged and the phone will not turn off or on.

It was fully charged...

It was fully charged and the phone will not turn off or on. It won't even light up, just a black screen. Help.

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

22 months old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened. I plugged it in to charge and nothing, just a black screen

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

No, thank you.

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/21/2017
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First we can reset your iPhone and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPhone or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Working now thank you

You're most welcome !

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Excellent Service or 5 stars and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you.

Best Regards,

Ashik, Mac Technician