Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Someone left safari in google and i can't change it. Os9 i…

Someone left safari in...

Someone left safari in google and i can't change it

Technician's Assistant: What OS X (Operating System, e.g. Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.) or iOS are you running?

Os9 i think

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None

Answered in 1 minute by:
8/20/2017
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with a Mac computer, or an iPad tablet, or an iPhone, etc.?
Do you mean when you open the Safari app, it shows Google instead? Or is it something else?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,

when i click o safari i get goggle

Thank you. Are you having issue with a Mac computer, or an iPad tablet, or an iPhone, etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

When i click on safari I get google
I also lost split print which i g\already bought

Solution #1:

1. For Mac computer, open Safari, then click on the Safari menu near the top left corner, then click on Preferences.
  2. Then click on the General tab at the top.
  3. Then delete everything in the Homepage field.
  4. Then close the General window and save if prompted.
  5. Then click on the Safari menu at the top, then click on Quit Safari.
  6. Then re-open the Safari app, and see if Google is gone now.

Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, please try:

1. In Safari, click on the Safari menu at the top, then click on Quit Safari.
  2. Next, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard, and open the Safari app.
  3. Once the Safari application is open, then release the Shift key.
  4. Then see if Google is gone now.

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you,

safari does not appear at the top

Open the Safari application, then what are the menus / options, if any, do you see at the top of the computer's screen?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
let's do the secure remoe assistance

Thank you. On your computer, please do the following steps in order to connect remotely with me, then I can help you directly:

1. Click on the Apple logo menu at the top, then click on System Preferences, then click on Security & Privacy if available, then click on General tab at the top, then click on the lock icon at bottom left, and click on the Anywhere option
2. Then click on the website below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=3fcf9fbb-16e9-4e67-8113-5dc439465dc9&Type=Java
, then agree, then open / run the download file Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client... and install it.

Or can you try:

Solution #2:

4. Then see if Google is gone now.

Solution #3:

1. Force quit the Safari application by clicking on the Apple logo / menu at the top left of your computer's screen, then click on the option Force Quit
    ; (or press at the same time the 3 keys Command-Option-Esc on the keyboard)
  2. Then select the item Safari, then click on Force Quit button at the bottom, then click on Force Quit to confirm.
    ; (if needed, just shut down / restart the computer by clicking on the Apple logo / menu, then click on option Restart or by holding the power on / off button until it turns off, then turn it back on.)
    - Then Safari app should be closed for now.
  3. Next, press and keep holding the Shift key on the keyboard, and open the Safari application
  4. Once the Safari application is open, then release the Shift key.
  5. Then see if Google is gone now.

Please let me know. Thank you.

it does not like my password

Sorry, please try:

Solution #2:

4. Then see if Google is gone now.

Solution #3:

5. Then see if Google is gone now.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Also, you can download / reinstall SplitPrint at the website below:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splitprint/id412574988

Thank you.