Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have the 2004 version of Excel & Word for MAC. If I

Customer Question
I have the 2004 version...
I have the 2004 version of Excel & Word for MAC. If I upgrade to 2016, will my spreadsheets work seamlessly? Thank you.
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: I have a 2008 IMAC and the 2004 version of Excel for MAC. I have a lot of spreadsheets in Excel on my thumb drive and need to continue using them.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only that I have Excel spreadsheets that are inter-active.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
8/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Yes, all your Word documents, Spreadsheet and presentations are compatible with new Office 2016

But it requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later version of OS X. what version of OS X are you using ?

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead, please let me know and I will try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Ashik, Mac Technician