syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer
Experience:  Systems Engineer with over 18 years experience in configuration, integration and troubleshooting
13852270

Haunted computer, mac book pro os x el capitan, did it once

haunted computer
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: mac book pro os x el capitan
JA: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?
Customer: did it once or twice last week then was fine. it started to go erratic consistently for the last day or so. cursor moves by it self, screen shakes and jumps over to the screen with the calculator the cursor arrow becomes very large sometimes another screen comes up with all the icons
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

My name is David.

The issue you describe can be caused by several factors. To resolve the issue please to the following:

1. Change the mouse you using or the surface for the mouse and clean the mouse. If using the mouse pad, disable the mouse pad and switch to an external mouse. If using an external mouse inspect the mouse and clean away any debris on the bottom of the mouse and change the surface you use for the mouse because a glass or reflective surface, for example, can cause erratic signals spontaneously that will start the mouse moving and clicking things on the screen.

2. Remove jewelry on the hand that you use for the mouse. In some cases the metals used in jewelry can cause the issue.

Please let me know if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3,4 or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.

Thanks,

David.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
this is not goung to fix this problem. their is a woman who had a similar problen that was awnsered like mine and it took alot more than cleaning a mouse.

Have you recently installed any programs?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need some serious help here. I am not going to be happy if I just paid you $30.00 to tell me to clean my mouse
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
do not charge me for remote secure remote assistance. will bring my computer to service tech.