Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to reset my apple Id and password for icloud…

I would like to...

I would like to reset my apple Id and password ***** icloud for my iPhone 5s

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone 5s?

Iphone5s

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 5s? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several months ago. I want to reset my apple Id because I just got a sims card today.

8/19/2017
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Sounds like you need to reset your apple id password. So all you would need to do is go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your apple id and continue. You will then be given an option to reset your password ***** by email, tet, phone call, etc. Some options you can try and skip or change if it doesn't seem to pertain to you.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

no sir. I need to reset my icloud

Your apple id and password ***** ***** same as your icloud account.

You can still use the link I gave you to do so and then once you reset you can sign back into icloud

Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast
I paid it
please reset my phone....
after this , how can I cancel this trial?
hello
why cant it be reset?

In order to remote assist I just need you to do the following:

1. Click this link -> https://get.teamviewer.com/jonjatech

2. A file will automatically download, when finished downloading, click the file to open

3. Double click the icon inside in order to connect

Just some notes.

Remoted into PC fine

First we needed to reset the password ***** the first apple id account.

We were successful in reseting the password.

Then they wanted to create a new apple id for themselves.

We created a new apple id with a different email account

We were able to log in successfully

However, now there lies a problem. The iphone that needs to be used with the new apple id account we just created has an activation lock on the iphone currently with the other apple id account. They type in the apple id and password ***** it does not work says that due to signal please plug the phone into itunes and try again.

We try itunes and enter the apple id and password ***** still not working.

We can go to manage my apple id website and log in just fine with the apple id and password ***** we know for sure the account is ok

We tried to remove the iphone from the manaage my apple id website and restart the phone. Still cant log into the activation lock screen

Tried to restore the phone to try again but the wifi password ***** ***** known at this time so we need to wait until the password ***** be retrived so that we can try and sign into the wifi and try the activation lock apple id and password ***** If that does not work it could be a wifi issue as the signal is not good. Asked if they could go somewhere to try out a different wifi network but that was not an option.

Will wait when they know the wifi password ***** try again

I got the wifi now

OK we can now try to sign in on the phone but the wifi always seemed a little shady as far as service

ok
how do we that teamviewer thing
how do we do that teamviewer thing

I think I got it was yours under "Tim Cline"

yeah