Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Went over attempt limits, iPhone disabled, iPhone 6 not S,

Customer Question
Went over attempt limits...

Went over attempt limits, iPhone disabled

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

IPhone 6 not S

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Did update Friday the 11th used new code forgot to write down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

No Mam

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/14/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

If it is not linked to an iCloud account then we can restore it back to factory.