Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my apple and iCloud passwords, July 21st,

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my apple and iCloud passwords

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

July 21st

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

The one that asks me for my credit card number and takes a few days?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist

Hi there! My name is*****'m sorry that you're having this problem. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Your Apple id and password ***** used for all Apple products including iTunes, and iCloud. Your ID is usually an email address. Please go to https://appleid.apple.com. Click on FORGOT APPLE ID OR PASSWORD. Enter your email address and then type in the letters that you see in the CAPTCHA box. Click on CONTINUE and then follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password. choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.

If that doesn't work for you, you can also call 1-***-***-****. If you can provide enough personal info (including full name on account, billing address, and possibly billing info) they can help you with regaining access to your account.

Please note that after you have changed your password, you will probably be asked to enter it again on all of your Apple devices, so be sure to write it down and keep it handy after you change it.

Please give this a try and let me know the results. If this resolves the problem, would you mind taking a moment to rate my service? I'd really appreciate it! You can give your rating by selecting the stars located on the top right of the question page and then clicking on submit. Hopefully, I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. If you have any other questions or if you need more help, just let me know. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/2nG6XLy and ask for GeekGal. Thank you!