Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Itunes cannot connect to iphone the value is missing, iphone…

Customer Question
Itunes cannot connect to...

Itunes cannot connect to iphone the value is missing

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Iphone 6 two years old

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

Trying to restore the phone but itunes gave the messge above

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mac
8/7/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 11 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you talking about on the iPhone?

Do not need your help. Am restoring iphone with itunes. Thanks~
That was going to be my suggestion. Have a nice day!
Mac Support Specialist: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 11 months ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi there happy to help, let me look over the inquiry notes.